Long Lost Revis Island

When Darrelle Revis signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 2013 off-season, several NFL fans, including myself, expected great things. Along with the Revis signing, the Bucs also snagged free-agent safety Dashon Goldson. Essentially, two the most highly touted defensive backs in the league headed to Tampa.

The issue, however, is that the coaching staff hasn’t necessarily played to the strengths of their newly acquired stars. Revis, who had earned the nickname “Revis Island” for his ridiculous shutdown skills in man coverage, has been delegated nothing more than a place holder in a zone scheme. This has made some fans mad. Really mad. Several of them showed up at the Buc’s practice facility, more than willing to demonstrate to the coaching staff how to use Revis and his skill-set.

This article, in all honestly, is a few weeks late in my opinion. A secondary with insane talent finds itself shredded at the end of every Sunday. All the talent on the field means nothing if the coaches don’t put them in position to make plays. The author made several solid points, and the fact that fans actually showed up at the facility cracked me up. I thought it was well written, and the only thing missing was a couple quotes from Revis, himself. The featured video tied in nicely, and basically, if the Buccaneers don’t start winning games, Revis will be under new management anyway.

10 Responses to “Long Lost Revis Island”

1.   fuglsang
    October 28th, 2013 | 11:20 am

“This is has fans man.” I think I know what this means, but how does this sentence exist? Link me to the story, Casey (as you did in previous articles), so I can see what you;re responding to.

2. December 10th, 2015 | 5:12 am

An impressive share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit analysis on this. And he the truth is purchased me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you turn into expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It’s extremely helpful for me. Large thumb up for this blog put up!

3.   Syaiful
    May 16th, 2018 | 2:38 am

thanks for sharing

4.   Syaiful
    July 3rd, 2018 | 12:24 am

good article

5. August 10th, 2018 | 12:11 pm

umi hirose

6. August 10th, 2018 | 7:01 pm

evilangel felicia kiss friday european porncutie

7. August 10th, 2018 | 7:07 pm

japanese chiharu mizuno token sex sunset

8. August 10th, 2018 | 10:14 pm

watchjav featured actress

9. August 13th, 2018 | 12:13 am

Amazing porn video CINEDOE – Sexcapades w/ Abella, Vicki & Valentina for free on xXxSexPorn. Watch the CINEDOE – Sexcapades w/ Abella, Vicki & Valentina scene featuring Alex Legend, Abella Danger, Jessy Jones, Vicki Chase, Markus Dupree, Valentina Nappi produced by Doe Projects.

10. August 13th, 2018 | 9:15 am

Big Cam