About Caitlin

Me and the lead singer of The Script (Danny O’Donoghue) Taking a “selfie” mid-song!

Hello world! My name is Caitlin Fieselman, I’m a junior at Morningside college. I’m a transfer student from Iowa Western Community College. I played golf for 2 years at IWCC then got recruited by Morningside. My hometown is Lincoln Nebraska. But hopefully in 2 years after Morningside I’ll be moving to the west coast, either California, Arizona or Nevada. My family is from Chicago, so we have a condo out there and take weekend road trips to our condo at least once every 2ish months. My grandparents have a house in Florida that they go to every year for 5 months, although my grandma did just pass away 6 days ago (August 19th) my family will still continue going to the Florida. One of her requests was that we did not sell that house, and we continued to go.

I’m majoring in Mass Communications hoping to get a job in the social media world. My dream job would be working for Twitter, or YouTube. I’ve been a DJ with my dad for 10 years now, I love all kinds of music except for religious music and hard core “screamo” music. I’m very athletic, I love sports! I played select/ travel softball for 7 years and volleyball and basketball for 2. I’ve played golf my entire life, but never anything more then for fun, then high school came and I had a softball injury so I decided to play high school golf instead of softball. My grandma (the one that just passed away) taught me everything about golf, she got me my first lefty set of clubs when I was just a little tiny girl. I hated them so she bought me righty clubs, and I’ve been a righty ever since! Anything else I left out and feel like adding I’ll add later when I think of it 🙂

No Comment