Alumni Spotlight: Dennis Reyman (’92)

Dennis Reyman uses the skills and knowledge he gained while at Morningside as a partner at Stalcup Agricultural Service in Storm Lake, Iowa.

“I am involved in farm management around Northwest Iowa, farm real estate appraisal, and farm real estate sales,” said the 1992 Morningside graduate.

Reyman additionally has served as the past president of the Iowa Chapter of American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ASFMRA), as well as serving as the co-chairman on the national Government Relations Committee of ASFMRA for the past 10 years.

During his time at Morningside, Reyman was a non-traditional student that majored in business and economics.

“I chose Morningside due to the close proximity and familiarity of campus,” he said. “Quality education and professors also sold it for me. Additionally, the focus on good writing skills impressed me.”

During college, Reyman stayed busy with classes and participated in the interdepartmental honors program.

Reyman reflected on his time at Morningside and noted one of his favorite things about the campus.

“My favorite thing about my college experience was the friendly and interesting people I met along with the quality classes and interested professors.”

Reyman’s advice to current students was to learn to utilize the time given to them.

“The sooner you learn to maximize your minutes, the more you can participate, and the more you’ll be prepared to lead.”

Reyman’s advice to young alumni was to network.

“Network every which way. You never know how life’s experiences will intertwine with the future. Additionally, always stay positive.”

Reyman is grateful for the lasting impact Morningside has had on his life.

“I am proud of my Morningside education and very proud of the college’s accomplishments in recent years.”

Published in: on March 20, 2018 at 2:05 PM Comments (4)

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://wordpress.morningside.edu/alumninewsletter/2018/03/20/alumni-spotlight-dennis-reyman-92/trackback/

RSS feed for comments on this post.

4 Comments Leave a comment.

1. on May 5, 2018 at 6:31 PM super btc Said:

Online Article…

[…]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available […]…

2. on May 19, 2018 at 6:11 AM chuyển nhà trọn gói giá rẻ Said:

Blogs ou should be reading

[…]Here is a Great Blog You Might Find Interesting that we Encourage You[…]…

3. on May 29, 2018 at 9:02 PM căn hộ quận 9 giá rẻ Said:

Gems form the internet

[…]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[…]…

4. on June 8, 2018 at 3:16 PM sunshine coast real estate photographer Said:

Blogs ou should be reading